Monday, February 16, 2009
Reflect on your Post Secret card
My Post Secret card stated the secret that "I believe in aliens." It is a simple card with a picture of three green aliens against a black background, and the text is handwritten at the bottom in green print. I am not exactly positive what made me choose to make this particular card, but I was simply stating that I think there is life outside of the planet Earth. The black background represents the unknown aspects to this claim. The endless, limitless world beyond Earth is dark and mysterious, like a black hole of doubt. The green cartoon alien characters are representative of our societies interpretation of what aliens could concievably look like. I chose this image because it shows that there is at least a chance of there being an existence of some other life form. There is no real underlying meaning to the secret, and I simply stated the fact that extraterrestrials exist to me, because it is fun and exciting to imagine such a possibility.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment