Monday, March 2, 2009
Most Interesting Thing from Research
Throughout all of the reading and researching I did about the topic of police corruption, I found it to be very interesting that so many studies and cases have proven the prevalence and existence of extreme levels of corruption, yet it still exists. I wish that there were police officers to punish the police officers, just as they do to people who break normal laws. It seems that in our society today, whatever they say, goes. Research and studies showed that law enforcement officers even admitted to bending the rules and doing immoral things in order to benefit themselves, but, why is there still corruption? More effort should be put into the search for upstanding officers, and more training and regulation of their authority should be instated to ensure that integrity among police officers still exists.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment